Fervid Healthcare Ltd provides a range of care services to help and support individuals to live fulfilling lives and to promote independence. We are here to provide quality care services to individuals in their own homes, care homes, residential homes or hospitals.
Care is provided by out dedicated teams of care workers, support workers and nurses who work together with you for positive care outcomes.
Our care services are person centred and designed to meet your individual needs and requirements. We are always constantly evaluating our care plans to ensure that you continue to receive the most appropriate care at all times.
Our services include Domiciliary Care, Personal Care, Respite Care, Live in Care, Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, Companionship, Medication Assistance, Domestic Duties, Social Activities, Shopping & Meal Preperation. We cover Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Our teams will work with you from initial enquiry to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the client’s overall quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion, while respecting client’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices.
- To ensure that client’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the client, and respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
- To manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser / Service User.
- To involve service users and carers in the provisions, management and development of services, which will be monitored regularly as part of the quality assurance framework ensuring that the service is run in the best interests of our service users.
- To ensure that all service users are aware of the procedures of making compliments, comments and complaints.
To get started or just to find out more information please get in touch with one of advisers on Tel: 07846 880 082 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our quick online contact form here.